seva@sevsolutions.com
(216) 755-4075
0
HAPPY CLIENTS

Our clients are at the heart of everything we do at SevSolutions

0
MARKETING CAMPAGINS

No matter the size of the project, we generate results – guaranteed

0
SUCCESSFUL PROJECTS

We love what we do, and we know it shows through the quality of our work

Our Services

Pay Per Click

Convert your customers at the right time and the right place. We build smart, focused campaigns using engaging ad copy and keywords

Read More »

Retargeting

Generally, 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store. Retargeting brings back the other 98%

Read More »

SEO

We make Google love you and we do it the right way. Drive real, measurable growth in your company’s bottom line

Read More »

Website Development

Your company’s website is the foundation of your online sales and marketing. Maximize your digital footprint

Read More »

Digital Strategy

We start with the end in mind: Converting your prospects into customers and growing sales for your businessRead More »

Social Media

We’ll help your business achieve meaningful contact with your target prospects and align with your existing sales and marketing efforts

Read More »

Free SEO audit

Scan your website for on-page, off page, domain authority, social engagement and other SEO factors. Receive a 5 point evaluation covering 60 major aspects

Send request!View our portfolio
Go Back

Our Projects

Why Us?

We believe the key to growing our business is to focus our energy and attention on helping our clients grow theirs
Global reach
Global reach Global Reach
Award Winning
Award Winning Award Winning
Google Certified
Google Certified Google Certified
ROI Driven
ROI Driven ROI Driven
Communication
Communication Communication

Our Team

Our team values more than big budgets.
We do our best to meet our customers expectations, always in time.

READY TO GET STARTED?

Contact us to start evaluating your digital marketing plan!

Testimonials

Good words. Good people